Friday, February 6, 2009

Our New Home. . . Finally!

So after closing on our house about three months ago, getting married, honeymoon, Christmas, and then going back to work, we are finally decorated and settled!!! :) It's about time. It's so nice to come home and not have to work all night doing things around the house. I now feel complete - well, almost. There's one box left in the garage and then we can pull our cars in! Here are some pictures of our home sweet home!

These are pictures our our entry way, living room, breakfast area, kitchen, living room, guest bedroom, master bedroom, and office.
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so cute! I especially love that pretty blue color on the walls. Hopefully I will see it in person one day!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did a great job! I love everything that you picked!I can't believe you got all of the painting done too. That would have taken us a year! (Well I guess throwing a 2 yr old in the mix does complicate things.)

Emily and Danny said...

Looks so good! A house is now a HOME! So, Happy for you guys! All the hard work pays off in the end. That's what I always telling danny when I want him to do something for me. Although, he thinks his work is never done at our house. He is probably right. but don't tell him;)LOVE YOUR HOME!!!!!