Monday, March 9, 2009

I love weddings

Our friends, Josh and Brittney, are getting married this weekend. Recently, I have been helping Britt with slideshows, playlists, etc. for the wedding. We attended the Dallas Bridal Show back in January and got some good ideas. And, obviously, Scott and I got married just recently in December. Well, through it all, I have learned that I really, really like planning weddings! So, for those of you who don't know already, I've decided to start my own wedding planning business on the side. It's going to be called Ever After Weddings. I actually have a website, but it's not anywhere close to being done, so I will post the link when it is ready! :) I'm planning on this being a mainly summer job, at least for now, but hopefully, I'll be able to pick up a few here and there throughout the year as well. So, slowly but surely, I hope to get the word out! I'm excited and feel like it will be a way to me to use my creativity and really make each person's wedding unique and very personal to them. Please let me know of any websites you know of that may be helpful to me. Obviously, I am very new at this, but I can't wait to get started! Lots of Love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. My new photography website is www.AbbeythePhotographer.com I'll send some business cards when I get them in with my updated contact info.