Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello, Blog World!

Okay, well after watching numerous friends have fun in this blogging world, Scott and I have finally decided to make one of our own! I'm assuming most of the posts will be from the brilliant mind of mwah ;), but you may be blessed with my other half chiming in every once in awhile when I beg him! Hee, hee! He is quite witty and humorous at times, and I wouldn't want to waste that! We're doing this to mainly keep everyone updated on our lives and to share our random thoughts and feelings about experiences we have together! We hope to be helpful and inspirational but most importantly, just fun! We love life, and we love to share life with friends! One more thing: our first shoutout goes to. . . Danny and Emily Duran!!! We love you guys! They are seriously the greatest friends in the world, and we couldn't be more blessed to have them in our lives. Thank you for everything you guys have done for us! We will post pics soon of our new house they helped us paint into the late hours of the evening last night. It's amazing. :)

1 comment:

Emily and Danny said...

That's what friends are for! Thanks for dinner the other night it was sooooooo yummy! Wish I wouldn't have forgotten my leftovers